Why guys become priests
If you feel drawn to this life of service, share your questions with others...
Why do guys become priests?
- to lead from the heart of the community
- to follow in Christ’s footsteps
- to bring hope to those who are disillusioned
- to give courage to those who are afraid
- to share our strength and weakness
- to celebrate the gift of eternal life
Priesthood makes a real difference in our world today by reaching out and touching all our lives.
What can I do?
If you feel drawn to this life of service, share your questions with others.
You may also know of someone who may make a good priest.
Have you told them?
Could you share this website with them?
Fishers of Men
Watch 'Fishers of Men' - the powerful documentary on the priesthood prepared by Grassroots Films, of Brooklyn, NY: